We are a fast growing Swedish start-up, trusted by companies like Cartier, Kjell & Co, Filippa K & Fjällräven. Now we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who would like to bring more fabulous customer experiences to the world, disrupt standards & enjoy flexible working conditions.
As a Full Stack Developer at Occtoo you get to work with the latest technology and grow as a person with the given responsibility. Our software and business systems are built in Azure and our SaaS-based service is built on a server-less architecture.
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful start up executive team and are in the early stages of a global journey. Occtoo is a no-code/low code, API-experience and Data engagement service used to create relevant customer experiences in all channels. We help marketers and developers unlock their experience data from silos and spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data. Occtoo is a game changer as we unleash the creation and innovation power of Experience APIs to anyone so they can start to think big, start small and scale fast when developing their customer experience.
We are building a global company designed for rapid growth and now we need more talented people to help us scale fast.
From day 1 we have built a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are working from different locations all around the world. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location and you will thrive at Occtoo if you think a modern workplace have a collaboration mindset that is digital first and a strong focus on work-life balance in order to succeed.
What you will focus on as Full Stack Developer
- Work with the team including data scientists to build solutions to our data modeling, but also our overall service architecture.
- Design, analyze, and build our platform
- Contribute to the development of the Product and analytics within the Occtoo verticals
Who you are
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree of self-motivation and integrity but are still a team player who loves to be challenged. We will value that you are a critical thinker, but still a solution-oriented problem solver, and want to grow into a strategic mindset but have high operational energy.
From an experience and skills perspective this is what we are hoping to find in you.
- You will have 3 to 5 years applied experience with a degree or higher in, computer science
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience using modern platforms principles all in the cloud
- Experience from MS Azure
- You have excellent programming skills (.Net) coupled with source control and code review experience
- You are a driven, passionate self-starter that thrives when given responsibility
- You speak English proficiently
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and have fun, work hard & get rewarded, lose some but win a lot, disrupt the industry while building the best place to work, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends. Sounds fun?
If that is not enough, here are some soft & hard facts what you will get in addition.
- True work-life harmony - Flexible working conditions are a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from Anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key. You get a fully equipped home office.
- Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Competitive preventive care program (Friskvårdsersättning).
Interviews will be held continuously so please send in your application ASAP if you think this sounds like a journey you want to be part of. We are looking forward hearing from you!