We are a fast growing Swedish start-up, trusted by companies like Cartier, Kjell & Co, Filippa K and Fjällräven. Now we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who wants to help CDOs, marketers and developers fast forward how they create relevant customer experiences and become successful while using Occtoo.
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful start up executive team and are in the early stages of a global journey. Occtoo is a no-code/low code, API-experience and Data engagement service used to create relevant customer experiences in all channels. We help marketers and developers unlock their experience data from silos and spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data. Occtoo is a game changer as we unleash the creation and innovation power of Experience APIs to anyone so they can start to think big, start small and scale fast when developing their customer experience.
We are building a global company designed for rapid growth and now we need more talented people to help us scale fast.
From day 1 we have had the ambition to build a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are working from different locations all around the world. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location and you will thrive at Occtoo if you think a modern workplace have a collaboration mindset that is digital first and a strong focus on work-life balance in order to succeed.
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree of self-motivation & integrity but are still a team player who loves to be challenged. We will value that you are a critical thinker, but still a solution-oriented problem solver, and want to grow into a strategic mindset but have high operational energy. To be successful in the role as Customer Success Manager we think it’s good if you also have a passion for business development and a customer centric mindset.
In this exciting role as Customer Success Manager you will have daily contact with our customers and help, inspire and challenge them in how they think about creating new customer experiences.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping customers succeed by making sure that customers achieve their expected impact
- Drive expansion of Occtoo services usage by continuously identifying and levering new opportunities
- Drive onboarding, support, training & support with your customers
- Support customer implementations & coordinating Occtoo deliveries
- Regularly run business reviews and other customer success activities
- Continuously identify and develop relations with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Help create ambassadors for the Occtoo brand and services within the customer community
We think your experience and skillsets are:
- 3+ years customer management experience through CSM or consultancy services.
- 2+ years experience from implementing e-commerce, web or similar solution implementations.
- Documented experience of leading or managing IT implementations
- Deep understanding of modern IT technology such as Cloud, Micro-services, APIs & frontend frameworks
- Experience from sales, pre-sales or other sales related activities
- Experience from SaaS is meriting
- You are fluent in business English, and are based in the CET ±2h.
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh & cry, work hard & get rewarded, loose some but win a lot, disrupt the industry while building the best place to work, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends. Sounds fun?
If that is not enough, here are some soft & hard facts what you will get in addition.
True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
Work from Anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Competitive preventive care program (Friskvårdsersättning).
Interviews will be held continuously so please send in your application ASAP if you think this sounds like a journey you want to be part of. We are looking forward hearing from you!