We are a fast growing SaaS company offering a new software category to the market which helps digital officers, marketers and developers fast forward the creation of relevant customer experiences in any channel. We are looking to expand our team with more Account Executives who wants to enlighten CDOs, CIOs and CMOs with a new way to build customers experiences and grow our business in Europe.
Using Occtoo, digital officers, marketers and developers can unify all their content and experience data with ease, add intelligence logic to enable a relevant experience and create an API with a click to serve the data in real time everywhere. With our game changing technology we make the innovation power and creation of APIs accessible to business users so people can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data.
We are a young and ambitious company in the early stages of an exciting journey, founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful executive team. We are building a global company designed for rapid growth and now we need more talented people to help us scale fast. Already trusted by many local and global customers, like Cartier, Fenix Outdoor and Filippa K, with experienced investors backing us. Based on a solid foundation we are taking the next step to rapidly grow our business in existing and new countries.
From day 1 we have had the ambition to build a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are already working from different countries and locations. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location. You will love it at Occtoo if you think a modern company need to have a collaboration mindset which is digital first and a strong focus on work-life harmony, in order to be successful .
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree of self-motivation & integrity but are still a humble team player who loves to be challenged. To succeed in our everyday work we are all applying a strategic mindset but still have a high operational energy.
We are looking for a passionate and team-playing Account Executive who put a lot pride in the art of sales, holds a closer mindset which is backed up by track record with proven results of bringing software sales to new markets or industries. To be successful in this we appreciate if you have a passion for value based sales, a challenger mentality, trustworthy and structured personality with an ability to make people enthusiastic about new things.
You will be a part of a tight team of specialists including Sales Developers, marketing specialist, CX technologist and Customer Success Managers, where we together guide our customers from first contact to closed business and successful usage of our service. Based on your experience, location and preferences you will be put responsible for bringing in new business across selected markets and/or industries. Your effort will be an essential difference in how fast we can attract new customers to join our family!
You will be responsible for:
- Manage, develop and close opportunities.
- Continuously identify and develop strong relations with key stakeholders and C-level decision makers on such accounts.
- Collaborate with sales development and marketing specialist to help fuel the company pipeline with relevant opportunities.
- Report pipeline development in the CRM continuously to enable a data driven sales approach.
- Actively support the team's ambition to continuously analyze, refine, optimize and disrupt our revenue acquisition process.
We think your experience and skillsets are:
- 5+ years of IT sales experience as Account Executive, Sales Executive or Sales Manager in the Customer Experience solution domain, preferably from SaaS.
- Keen technical interest, preferably with a solid understanding of modern IT technologies such as Cloud, Micro-services, APIs & frontend frameworks
- Strong communication and dynamic relationship skills who masters modern sales mechanics like social, challenger and insight sales.
- Proven track record of running sales at a high pace and hitting ambitious sales targets.
- Structured and datadriven, see the CRM-system as your best friend and cannot live without your golden to-do-list. Experience of working with HubSpot will be meriting.
- You are fluent in business English, and are based in the CET ±2h.
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and have fun, work hard & get rewarded, lose some but win a lot, disrupt the industry while building the best place to work, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends. Sounds fun?
If that is not enough, here are some soft & hard facts what you will get in addition.
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from Anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Leading preventive care program.
Interviews will be held continuously so please send in your application ASAP if you think this sounds like a journey you want to be part of. We are looking forward hearing from you!