We are a fast-growing Swedish startup, trusted by companies like Cartier, Nordic Nest, Filippa K and Fjällräven to help them build digital experiences faster using our Experience Data Platform. We are looking for a PR & Social Media Manager to own distributing our unique story to the market at scale and build our audience in social media channels.
With Occtoo we are shaping a new software category that helps digital officers, marketers and developers to faster access, combine and use their data to build digital experiences fit for any channel. We help our customers to unlock their experience data from silos so they can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data to make their customer experience stand out.
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful scaleup executive team and backed by experienced investors. We have been named one of the top 10 most promising Sweden-based startups in 2021 and listed as one of the potential next tech giants. We are in the early stages of a global journey but already have customer, partners and team members located all around the world.
From day 1 we have built a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our 35 team members are working from 20 different locations. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location. You will thrive at Occtoo if you share the idea that a modern workplace have ambitious goals, a collaboration mindset that is digital first and a strong focus on work-life harmony in order to succeed.
About the role
We are looking for a result oriented and creative PR & Social Media Manager with at least a few years of experience working with PR (preferably with Enterprise tech). You will be part of making Occtoo an innovative and globally recognized B2B brand that is a true revenue driver. You will work in a highly result oriented marketing team with the ambition to always innovate our communication. We aim to continuously learn and develop new skills and, our strategy, to deliver better results. You will also work closely with a cross-functional revenue acquisition team where high standards, openness and collaboration is key. The team has common goals in addition to individual goals. This is role is key to communicating our unique message to the market at scale and placing our new category of Experience Data Platforms on the map. Your efforts will have immediate impact on how fast we can attract new customers to join our growing community.
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit. You have a high degree of self-motivation and integrity, but are still a humble team player who loves to be challenged. We will value that you are a critical thinker, but still a solution-oriented problem solver. You want to grow into a strategic mindset but have high operational energy. To be successful in the role as PR & Social Media Manager we value a curiosity to constantly find new creative ways of conveying our message and a strong focus on creating value for our different stakeholders. To thrive in this role, you should like a fast paced environment where it is a short path from idea to execution and understand that priorities can change quickly.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, executing and analyzing our PR efforts
- Planning, executing and analyzing our social media efforts
- Collaborating with our inhouse experts to fuel our messaging with insights that provide value to our target groups and enhance our brand positioning
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team (currently consisting of a content marketer and digital marketing manager) to align your efforts into the overall marketing and campaign plan
- Building relationships with journalists, influencers, partners and other relevant 3rd party players
We think your experience and skillsets are:
- Native-level English (required)
- Experience with supporting complex sales cycles, preferably within B2B Tech/Saas or the customer experience field
- Competent project manager who can drive projects from brief to completion and manage several projects simultaneously
- Strategic communication capability and ability to identify relevant topics and messages for our target audience(s)
- Comfortable writing both short micro copy and longer opinion pieces for different audiences with a focus on owned and earned media
- A big plus if you can produce smaller video clips
- Good relationship builder
- Can work independently, set your own deadlines and enjoy the responsibility that others rely on your work every single day
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Your primary location is CET ±2h (required)
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and have fun, work hard and get rewarded, lose some but win a lot. Disrupt the industry while building the best place to work. And most importantly, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends.
True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
Work from Anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
Everyday learning – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
Equality & Inclusion - you will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
Interviews will be held continuously so please send in your application ASAP if you think this sounds like a journey you want to be part of. We are looking forward hearing from you!
To learn more about life at Occtoo please take a look at these articles!
Our CEO Niclas Mollin about "why we are building a global remote-first company and what it means for our people"
Read what our CX Strategist Olivia Klees appreciates about working at Occtoo or why our SDR Sarah Ajlan decided to join.