We are a fast growing SaaS company offering a new software category to the market which helps digital officers, marketers, and developers fast forward the creation of relevant customer experiences in any channel. We are excited to expand our revenue team with a Regional Sales Director who wants to enlighten CDOs, CIOs and CMOs with a new way to build customer experiences and grow our business in the Nordics.
With Occtoo we are shaping a new software category that helps digital officers, marketers and developers to faster access, combine, and use their data to build digital experiences fit for any channel. We help our customers to unlock their experience data from silos so they can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data to make their customer experience stand out. We are bringing a new type of software category to the market - The Experience Data Platform.
We are a young and ambitious company in the early stages of an exciting journey, founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful executive team. We are building a global company designed for rapid growth and now we need more talented people to help us scale fast. Already trusted by many local and global customers, like Cartier, Fenix Outdoor, and Craft, with experienced investors backing us. Based on a solid foundation we are taking the next step to rapidly grow our business in existing and new countries.
From day 1 we have had the ambition to build a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are already working from different countries and locations. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location. You will love it at Occtoo if you think a modern Successful company needs to have a collaboration mindset that is digital first and supports work-life harmony.
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us, that means working with people who have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, who have a strong degree of self-motivation & integrity but are still a humble team player who loves to be challenged. To succeed in our everyday work we are all applying a strategic mindset but still have a high operational energy.
We are looking for a passionate Regional Sales Director who puts a lot of pride in the art of sales and has a growth mindset that is backed up by a track record of proven results. To be successful in this role we appreciate if you have a passion for value-based sales, a challenger mentality, a trustworthy and structured personality with an ability to make people enthusiastic about new things.
You will be a part of a tight team of specialists including Marketing specialists, Partner Sales Managers, Solution Engineers, and Customer Success Managers, where we together guide our customers from first contact to successful results using our service. You will be responsible for bringing in new customers primarily in the Nordic market. Your effort will be an essential difference in how fast we can attract new customers to join our family!
What we look for in you
- At least 3+ years of enterprise deal closing experience, as Account Executive, Sales Executive or Sales Manager, in the Digital Commerce / Customer Experience solution domain, preferably from SaaS.
- A technical interest, preferably with a good understanding of modern IT technologies such as MACH (Micro-services, APIs, Cloud, Headless)
- Relevant experience working with technology and implementation partners including a relevant network of contacts in such organisations.
- Strong communication and dynamic relationship skills and masters modern sales mechanics like social, challenger, and insight sales.
- Proven track record of running sales at a high pace and hitting ambitious sales targets.
- Structured and data-driven, see the CRM system as your best friend and cannot live without your golden to-do list. Experience of working with HubSpot will be meriting.
- You are fluent in Swedish and business English, and you are based in the CET ±1h.
What you will be responsible for
- Actively find, develop, and close deals.
- Continuously identify and develop strong relations with key stakeholders and C-level decision-makers on relevant target accounts.
- Collaborate with marketing specialists, partner sales managers, and solution engineers to help fuel the company pipeline with relevant opportunities.
- Work together with our implementation partners to ensure mutual benefits for us, them, and the customers in the deals we make.
- Report pipeline development in the CRM continuously to enable a data-driven sales approach.
- Actively support the team's ambition to continuously analyze, refine, optimize, and disrupt our revenue growth process.
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and have fun, work hard & get rewarded, lose some but win a lot, disrupt the industry while building the best place to work, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends. Sounds fun?
If that is not enough, here are some soft & hard facts that you will get in addition.
True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions are a key success factor for members of our team.
Work from anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect, and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Leading preventive care program.
Do you think this sounds as exciting as we do? Then no time to waste! Applying is super easy. We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick. Please include a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are looking forward to hearing from you!