We are a fast growing SaaS company offering a new software category to the market which helps digital officers, marketers and developers fast forward the creation of relevant customer experiences in any channel. We are excited to expand our revenue team with a Regional Sales Director who wants to enlighten CDOs, CIOs and CMOs with a new way to build customers experiences and grow our business in the Nordics.
With Occtoo we are shaping a new software category that helps digital officers, marketers and developers to faster access, combine and use their data to build digital experiences fit for any channel. We help our customers to unlock their experience data from silos so they can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data to make their customer experience stand out. We are bringing a new type of software category to the market - The Experience Data Platform.
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful scaleup executive team and backed by experienced investors. In the team we have several champions with more than 15 years of experience in the CX space. We have been named one of the top 10 most promising Sweden-based startups in 2021 and listed as one of the potential next tech giants. We are in the early stages of a global journey but already have customers, partners and team members located all around the world. Based on a solid foundation we are taking the next leap to rapidly grow our business in existing and new countries.
From day 1 we have had the ambition to build a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are already working from different countries and locations. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location. You will love it at Occtoo if you think a modern company need to have a collaboration mindset which is digital first and a strong focus on work-life harmony, in order to be successful .
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree of self-motivation & integrity but are still a humble team player who loves to be challenged. To succeed in our everyday work we are all applying a strategic mindset but still have a high operational energy.
We are looking for a passionate Regional Sales Director who puts a lot of pride in the art of sales, holds a growth mindset that is backed up by a track record of proven results. To be successful in this role we appreciate if you have a passion for value-based sales, a challenger mentality, a trustworthy and structured personality with an ability to make people enthusiastic about new things.
You will be a part of a tight team of specialists including Sales Developers, Marketing specialists, Partner Sales Managers, Solution engineers and Customer Success Managers, where we together guide our customers from first contact to successful results using our service. You will responsible for bringing in new customers in primarily the Nordic market but also opportunistic in Europe. Your effort will be an essential difference in how fast we can attract new customers to join our family!
What we look for in you
- At least 5+ years of enterprise deal closing experience, as Account Executive, Sales Executive or Sales Manager, in the E-commerce / Customer Experience solution domain, preferably from SaaS.
- A technical interest, preferably with a good understanding of modern IT technologies such as Cloud, Micro-services, APIs & frontend frameworks.
- Hold a strong network of customer relations within Retail, Apparel & Fashion consumer brands
- Relevant experience of working with technology and implementation partners including a relevant network for contacts in such organisations.
- Strong communication and dynamic relationship skills who masters modern sales mechanics like social, challenger and insight sales.
- Proven track record of running sales at a high pace and hitting ambitious sales targets.
- Structured and datadriven, see the CRM-system as your best friend and cannot live without your golden to-do-list. Experience of working with HubSpot will be meriting.
- You are fluent in Swedish and business English, and you are based in the CET ±1h.
What you will be responsible for
- Actively drive, develop and close deals.
- Continuously identify and develop strong relations with key stakeholders and C-level decision makers on relevant target accounts.
- Collaborate with sales development and marketing specialist to help fuel the company pipeline with relevant opportunities.
- Work together with partners to ensure mutual benefits for us, them and the customers in the deals we make.
- Report pipeline development in the CRM continuously to enable a data driven sales approach.
- Actively support the team's ambition to continuously analyze, refine, optimize and disrupt our revenue growth process.
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and have fun, work hard & get rewarded, lose some but win a lot, disrupt the industry while building the best place to work, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends. Sounds fun?
If that is not enough, here are some soft & hard facts what you will get in addition.
True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
Work from anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Leading preventive care program.
Do you think this sounds as exciting as we do? Then no time to waist! Applying is super easy. We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick. Please include a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are looking forward hearing from you!
To learn more about life at Occtoo please take a look at these articles!
Our CEO Niclas Mollin about "why we are building a global remote-first company and what it means for our people"
Read what our CX Strategist Olivia Klees appreciates about working at Occtoo or why our SDR Sarah Ajlan decided to join.