We are a fast growing Swedish startup (with funding) developing a cutting edge tool to help digital officers, marketers and developers to create relevant customer experiences everywhere.
With our no-code/low-code platform we help marketers and developers to unlock their experience data from silos and spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data.
As a .Net Developer at Occtoo you get to work with the latest technology and grow as a person with the given responsibility. Our software and business systems are built in Azure and our SaaS-based service is built on a server-less architecture.
About the project
As a member of the product team you will be an integral part of the continuous evolution of our core platform. The product is a multi-tenant solution build on modern architectural principles (EDA), running on components from Azure. Being proud members of the MACH alliance, we live by the principles stipulated (Micro Services, API first, Cloud native, Headless) which is reflected in the entire platform, from the smallest service to the apps created to consume the services.
What you will focus on as .Net Developer
- Design, analyze, and build our core platform together with our product team, we are currently using .NET core and .NET 6
- Support the evolution and orchestration of cloud infrastructure using Azure Functions, Elasticsearch, Event Grid, Cosmos DB, Azure APIM and Pulumi to mention a few
- Participate in service design meetings, defining the architecture and collaborating on decisions of needed capabilities
- Peer reviewing code, securing quality and bringing your unique perspectives to the project and the codebase
- Collaborate with team members of different disciplines (architects, front-end developers, product designers) to help create the best solution for the given use case
- Deploying and taking responsibility across the entire lifecycle of the provided services from idea to production
- Aiding customer deliveries in product related questions and troubleshooting
- You will have minimum 3 years applied experience with a degree or higher in, computer science
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience using modern platforms principles all in the cloud
- You have excellent .Net programming skills coupled with source control and code review experience
- Proven strong solution experience from MS Azure with ability to identify what service to use when posed with a technical challenge
- Experience in developing APIs that run on cloud infrastructure
- Experience from multi-tenant distributed systems
- Strong testing and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in English
- Experience from graph databases, including Azure Cosmos DB
- Experience of test methodologies and test automation
- Experience from working with Kubernetes in an production environment
- Experience working in a startup setting
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful scale up executive team and are in the early stages of a global journey. We are building a global company designed for rapid growth and now we need more talented people to help us scale fast.
From day 1 we have built a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are working from different locations all around the world. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location and you will thrive at Occtoo if you think a modern workplace have a collaboration mindset that is digital first and a strong focus on work-life balance in order to succeed.
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree of self-motivation and integrity. We will value that you are a critical thinker, but still a problem solver.
What you will get from us
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions are a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from Anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Every day learning – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods and try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion – You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
Interviews will be held continuously. Only applications in English will be considered. We are looking forward hearing from you!