We are a fast growing SaaS company offering a new software category to the market which helps digital officers, marketers and developers fast forward the creation of relevant customer experiences in any channel. We are looking to hire a VP Sales with the ambition to take our revenue and new customer growth to the next level!
We are a young and ambitious company founded in 2019 by an experienced and successful scaleup executive team. We have been named top 10 most promising Sweden-based startups in 2021 and are in the early stages of a global journey.
Using Occtoo, digital officers, marketers and developers can unify all their content and experience data with ease, add intelligence logic to enable a relevant experience and create an API with a click to serve the data in real time everywhere. With our game changing technology we make the innovation power and creation of APIs accessible to business users so people can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data.
We are building a global company designed for rapid growth and now we need more talented people to help us scale fast. Already trusted by many local and global customers, like Cartier, Fenix Outdoor and Filippa K, with experienced investors backing us. Based on a solid foundation we are taking the next step to rapidly grow our business in existing and new countries.
We are looking for a passionate and team-playing Vice President Sales The role, reporting into our Chief Operational Officer (say hello to Oscar 👋), is perfect for you if you hold a strategic mindset but still enjoys working with hands on sales execution and have managed a B2B SaaS sales team successfully before. The closing team is currently small, consisting of one Account Executive and one technical pre-sales (or "CX Technologist" as we like to call it). There is scope to grow and build a substantial team as the pipeline grows. Being a small team, it is important that put a lot of pride in pulling up the sleeves yourself and operationally contributing to the teams effort. It also important for us that you have a passion for value based sales, a challenger mentality, trustworthy and structured personality with an ability to make people enthusiastic about new things.
You and your team will be a part of a tight revenue team of specialists including Sales Developers, marketing specialists, and Customer Success Managers, where we together guide our customers from first contact to closed business and successful usage of our service. Your effort will be an essential difference in how fast we can attract new customers and employees to join our family!
From day 1 we have had the ambition to build a “Work from anywhere” culture and our team members are already working from different countries and locations. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location. You will love it at Occtoo if you think a modern company need to have a collaboration mindset which is digital first and a strong focus on work-life harmony, in order to be successful.
At Occtoo we love a great personality. For us that means working with people that have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, that have a strong degree of self-motivation & integrity but are still a humble team player who loves to be challenged. To succeed in our everyday work we are all applying a strategic mindset but still have a high operational energy.
In summary, here is what you will be responsible for in this role:
- Accountable for all sales, including new business and up-sell on existing customers
- Direct sales of deals over a period of time over time
- Building, coaching and managing a team, to ensure new sales quota is met, including day-to-day deal management with team members, recruitment and performance management
- Ensuring that win rate is high and deal sizes are growing across the team through management of sales strategy, process and qualification framework
- Working with Customer success, Sales Development and Marketing as a lead gen sources to grow the pipeline
- Management and reporting of KPIs and performance to Executive Management
This is what your experience and skillsets will need to include:
- 7+ years of sales execution experience in the software space, preferably SaaS
- 4+ years of successful leadership of a small sales team
- Excellent consultative selling abilities and great interpersonal skills with C-level executives
- Able to lead by example - a successful candidate has been working as a B2B SaaS sales person previously in their career.
- Able to lead to a target, identify necessary changes and convey that to the wider team in a way that leads to improvement.
- Used to working with a sales process and a qualification framework (like MEDDIC)
- Used to working with Marketing and Customer Success in a collaborative way
- High energy level, keeping the activity levels high in the team at all times
- International sales experience and mindset - prospects are initially in Europe, and team members can work from anywhere it makes sense
- Fluent in business English, and are based in the CET ±1h.
What you will get back from the company:
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Leading preventive care program.
- Compensation model including fixed salary and bonus.
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and cry, work hard and get rewarded, loose some but win a lot, disrupting the industry while building the best place to work. And most importantly, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends. Get to know your future colleagues a bit better through introductions on our Instagram.
We are looking forward hearing from you!